Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

MapleStory Thief Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

MapleStory Thief Edition Empty
PostSubject: MapleStory Thief Edition   MapleStory Thief Edition EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm

An old game made by Nexon. This game is made for iPhone/iPod (I don't think there's any for Android, but I could be wrong). Anyways, I play it on my iPod.

Following the success of MapleStory MMO PC games, Nexon released MapleStory Thief Edition. The gameplay is very similar with the PC games, which is doing quests involving killing X amount of mobs, collecting item drops from mobs, talk to NPC from one place to another, kill bosses, and the infamous jump quest (JQ).

Background Story

Robin, a rookie who dreamed of becoming the greatest thief in the Maple World, was wandering around Henesys. As usual, he was always running from pigs instead of killing them. Then, he met Roy, his warrior friend, along the way. He suggested that Robin should see his master so that Robin could become the greatest thief in the Maple World. Robin did and followed the master training. One day, the master was kidnapped by an evil witch called Malady. Malady resided deep inside Ant Tunnel. Robin determined to save his master, so he went ahead and fought Malady. He won and managed to save his master. However, his master was injured really badly. So, he traveled around Ossyria to find a cure for his master.

In Ossyria, he met Humanoid. Humanoid is a robot made by Alcadno Association in Magatia. However, Humanoid wants to be a human because he believes he can make friends and do all the things that humans can do. The quests keep progressing. In the end, Robin found out the secret about the fight between Zanumist and Alcadno, aaand....

I'll just leave it there ^^
Back to top Go down

MapleStory Thief Edition
Page 1 of 1