Table of Contents
1. Basic Profession Guide
3. Skill Experience
5. What are recipes?
6. Herbalism Recipes
7. Mining Recipes
8. Blacksmithing Recipes
9. Jewel Crafting Recipes
10. Alchemy Recipes
Well, with Chaos coming in the Summer, a few people will probably want these, also, sorry for the huge post.
- Basic Profession Guide:
As a general rule, all equips over the level of 100 require recipes, as well as a few special equips, such as the Angelic Rings
- Materials Pricing Guide:
Recipes for level 100 equips and the level 105 Dragon Katara can be bought from an NPC in the profession map. The recipes for level 100 armor and accessory items are 300k, while level 100 weapon and shield recipes are 500k through the NPC. Some potion recipes can also be bought and range in price from 50k to 1.1m. The recipes for disassemblers are 2m and 5m.
Most of the stuff is bought from the NPC shop in the profession map, with a few exceptions, like the Gallant Emblem, Dream Fragment and Stone, Item Crystals, and Plants.Item Crystals
- Disassemble items of the appropriate level. These are NOT the same ones we have now.
Only Alchemists are capable of disassembling items on their own. They can also create a Disassembler item that allows other people to disassemble their items. You have a chance of recieving a higher leveled crystal when disassembling. This is how you are able to get Superior Item CrystalsPlants and Ores
- Can be picked or mined in areas for level 30+. There are a variety of different plants and rocks in these maps that, if you hold NPC Chat by them, will drop a plant or ore, provided that you are of the correct profession (Miner or Herbalist) and have the correct tools (shovel or pickaxe).Gallant Emblem
These are guesses, but:Dream Fragment
- Future Henesys and Ereb monstersDream Stone
- Empress Cygnus
I'm guessing the Dream items follow the trend set by ToT items.
- Skill Experience:
- A note about Fatigue:
- What are recipes? (The Items):
With Herbalism and Mining, you always have a 100% chance of extracting oils or refining ores, regardless of level
, but you have a 90% chance of getting the oil or plate and a 10% chance of getting magic powder for certain recipes. Herbalism and mining levels only limit what you can collect, not create.
- Herbalism: Flower Picking and Oil Making:
- Herbalism Recommended Levels:
- Mining: Ore Collecting and Refining:
- Mining Recommended Levels:
Stolen from: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=39664