Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) Empty
PostSubject: Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion)   Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:02 am

Don't know if Mel already post this, but some of the link on almost all quest list didn't work..

Goshiki chain quest (Tideborn expansion quest):

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623592

I've done all the level 40 ones, they are all pretty straightforward.. Just get from one city to the other..

Then, the next chain of level 40 quests (Coming of Age Quest):
-Strength: just mine the depleted energy crystal (It's underwater near White Sand Beach and no mobs around)
-Dexterity: just like KunKun.. Stench Worm is level 100 with 300 hp with elemental immunity.. Escape type, flying mob.. Magic attack won't work so wizards and psychics prepare some normal attack whacking weapon >.>
-Willpower: This one is tricky.. Some things to note:
1) DO NOT tele to archo to chase Duke.. We know he is an annoying spammer and a jerk.. He tries to lure you out to pay 3k tele to archo and find him.. But no, stay at the same spot in Raging Tides..
2) STAND ON TOP OF THE STAR SYMBOL.. The link only tells you to be on specific spot north, east (667, 125) and didn't tell you the height.. I'm gonna clarify to this.. You have to stand on top of the star symbol in the middle of Raging Tides, which is height 23.. I try it on height 40-ish and fail.. Stand with your both feet and don't fly at (667, 125).. DO NOT MOVE even an inch outside the star..
*Had to repeat twice cause I make the above mistakes..
-Loyalty: I went to check about this boss, but she is level 60 with 80k hp.. Passive boss.. She is in the middle of a lake, circling a tree (or mushie forgot lul) with no mobs around.. Waiting to get to 58 to actually kill this boss, otherwise it's damage reduction..
-Party: need Chuni in party to do this rofl (need 80+ player in squad)..
-Sacrifice: pretty easy.. Just farm some flowers north of Raging Tides (it's in Lake of Blood).. I do the 15 flowers one..
-Wisdom: hunt 10 fake shells.. If you do such a pathetic damage to the shell (not your regular damage), DO NOT continue to kill it.. It's the real shell, you just wasting your time trying to kill the real one.. Kill 10 fake ones.. Mobs is lvl 43 and passive.. It's on Wave Breaker Cliffs..
-Courage: haven't done this one.. Too far to go back to Swiftwind, maybe I'll do tomorrow.. Seems just regular killing mobs..

***Pay attention to all the exps and money! I've gotten about 2 levels (yes, you read that, 2 levels, which is around 200% exp) and about 350k worth of coins.. 100k+ spirits**

Really worth to do it cause of nice exp, spirits, and money..
Back to top Go down

Goshiki Chain Quest (TB expansion)
Page 1 of 1