Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)

Go down 
+2
2Star
DivineMyst
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Nah, never saw ranger/BM use infeno at himes.. Most likely, what they do is jumping AR to lure all the himes.. Then, kill it with AR at the corner.. Though it would be pot burner considering typhons have better exp/hp ratio. Typhon has 56k hp/3200 exp and himes is 68k hp/3200 exp...
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 pm

With the beta Inferno you'd never have to lure since it would always hit 6 =P
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 am

That's what inferno only worth for (luring).. At least it is for now..

I believe it would change in KMS balance patch.. Inferno would have twice the damage from now? I'm not sure how it goes yet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2