Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)

Go down 
+2
2Star
DivineMyst
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=007xK&pageIndex=1

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) 007xK-d190326a-4928-4b73-be29-8a917628f032

The Explorers are the original classes of MapleStory. These are the original heroes who fought against the Black Mage and his horde of evil monsters. Later, Cygnus Knights and the legends, Aran and Evan, joined the Explorers to lead the battle against the Black Mage. While much praise was given to the Cygnus Knights for their strength and to Arans and Evans for their specializations and the new powers they offered, the time has come for the Explorers to return and shine again!

The “Return of the Explorers” update focuses on rebalancing some skills of the Explorers for the ever-changing Maple World. The rebalance is huge and it affects all explorers. Here are some details on skill enhancements for each class you can expect.

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) 007xK-1a026627-9bf8-4e46-8211-7ef6df7380d2

The Return of the Explorers update is huge so these aren’t the only enhancements coming to existing Explorers. This was just a sneak peek!

In our next article, Return of the Explorers – Part 2, we will feature information about the improvements made to new Explorers experience. Check back with us soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
2Star

2Star

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

ok so they basically improve everything and everyone, but bishops, BMs and NLs.... and if i am reading this correctly palidans can now have all their charges on their weapons at once? unfair T.T
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 am

Not all charges, just Thunder can stack with either Fire or Ice.

And it's a balance patch, everyone knew Bishops, Heroes, and NLs were better than the other classes... this is attempting to make it so all classes are even, which it isn't really doing that well. =]
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 pm

It's a MMORPG. There's no such thing as balance; only waves of "oh this class is better for now". Lol.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 pm

and waves of wtf nl was only good in a party, stop making other classes even stronger.... but that might just be me complaining :]
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 am

I see this in the future:
Quote :
Class Change can now be purchased from the Cash Shop! Get some NX today!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:25 pm

-murders nexon- get to lvl 200 as lolmage and switch to attacking class?!- f5
Back to top Go down
2Star

2Star

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

haha that would be soo jokes
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 am

Ooh, I could have a 161 NL! That'd be amazing =]
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Then you'd have level 200 NL's that didn't know how to do anything except tank and throw stars from one position.
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Most of the lv 200s have quit... except Denis and Glen... that I know of.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Lame balance patch f3

Anyways, I don't see how arrow bomb damage increasing.. I hit the same damage.. and inferno can burn is also lame since if you kill fast, burn would not really increase your training speed.. If you kill slow, you got tons of mobs aggroed at you..

Anyways looking for dragon breath and hamstring to work on bosses, so I can kill bigfoot easily...
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 am

cherebi wrote:
inferno can burn is also lame
You can kill Imperial Guards for funsies =)
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Errr, those Imperial Guards doesn't worth killing since they have too much hp and crappy exp..
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 pm

You can burn kill them for funsies! Lol.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm

my inferno is lvl 1 (doesn't burn anything)..
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh =/
Back to top Go down
Jazberry

Jazberry

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 pm

I have lvl 2 inferno, burn effect does about 1.5k on Skelies lasts about 3 seconds...pretty much worthless.
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 pm

It's % based, so it'd do a lot more on 9.3m HP mobs =O
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 am

wait wait lvl 2 inferno can burn?
I thought it's only lvl 11 and up...
Back to top Go down
Jazberry

Jazberry

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Yes I believe so Jane, they flash red and take damage after I shoot, I still only use it for luring mobs.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 am

Oh yeah.. Test on blue goblins today, burn do crappy damage (like 3 digits for like 2-3 seconds).. Also, inferno lvl 1 does not have 100% chance of burning.. I say probably around 40-50% chance of burning..
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:19 am

Still better than it used to be! Though not as good as it was in Beta...
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 pm

What was inferno like in Beta?
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:24 pm

It's range (distance) stretched until it hit the end of a platform, though it could only hit 6. Regardless, imagine spamming that in the corner at a completely flat map (a la 'Hime').
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)   Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Explorers - Part I (Balance Patch)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next