Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Daily Marriage Quest (MQ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) Empty
PostSubject: Daily Marriage Quest (MQ)   Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:00 pm

There are 7 marriage quests available (only one each day, depending on the day). I search in pwi forum and found nobody posts any of marriage quests, so I'm going to post it here:

Marriage quest can only be completed by a married couple. The couple must be together in a squad with no additional person in the squad (or quest might fail I heard). If one or both couples d/ced or log off or leave/disband squad when marriage quest is in progress, quest can also fail. Marriage quest can be started from Matchmaker Servant NPC in West Archosaur. Requirement: level 30+ and must be married.

Monday
*Sad Lonely Widow: talk to the NPC Lonely Widow near the lake in Tomb of Shining Tide (near Orchid Temple). Go north from Archosaur to reach this place.
*Lakeside Lady: keep talking to the NPC Lonely Widow
*The Governor: kill boss Chinling Governor. He has 80k HP, level 150. He will do alot of damage if you attack him from range. Go in front of him so he only does 1 damage. Return to NPC Lonely Widow to get your reward.

Tuesday
*Tessa's Problem: talk to NPC Tessa in Nameless Isle. Go east from Archosaur to reach this place.
*Save Leon: kill Lesser Spiders to spawn the Giantfang Spiders boss. There's no specific amount on how many spiders you need to kill (it's like quest items, sometimes drops fast, sometimes not). Lesser Spiders are level 150 and have around 15k? hp. The Giantfang Spiders have 80k hp and level 150.
*Reunion: talk to NPC Leon who now appears next to Tessa. You need to talk to Leon quick because he will disappear after a while. If he disappears, you can't complete the quest. You also notice that the island is now filled with green leaves.

Wednesday
*Love Letter: talk to NPC Cho Wenchun in the corner of South Archosaur behind the Zookeeper NPC.
*Wenchun Letter: talk to NPC Suma the Learned which is located in North Archosaur.
*Reunited: OK for this part, you and your partner have to kill separate mobs and pay 5k coins to different NPC (I have to confirm whether for males, you have to pay coins or not cause females pay coins to the merchant NPC in South Archosaur). You also need to kill Frail Blob (for females) to get quest item --> not 100% drop rate. Frail Blobs are located in Southern and Western Outskirts of Archosaur. Males have to kill the tree mobs in Northern Outskirts of Archosaur. Once you pay the coins and get the item, return to NPC Cho Wenchun. Lastly, talk to Suma the Learned to finish your marriage quest and get the reward.

Thursday
*Happy Ending (Rion): talk to NPC Rion near Great Lake. Go southwest from Archosaur to reach this place.
*Rescue: kill 2 bosses, Nightspike Strider and Nightspike Cannibal. One of the bosses does nasty hp debuff twice (dropped my base HP from 7010 to pathetic 1.6k and dropped my hubby's HP from 13k to 3.3k). Remember to go in front of the boss to receive 1 damage. Another boss does MP drain debuff that can't be purified.
Remember to kill the bosses fast or you die. I've heard stories of r9T3+10 people who die from these bosses so please don't fool around with these bosses. Each boss has 80k hp, level 150.
*Convoy the Kids: talk to NPC Rion again to turn in the quests and get quest items.
*Find Reese: talk to NPC Reese near Plume Lake to complete the quest.

Friday
*White Saintess: talk to NPC Hsu Hsian near Valley of Hidden Orchid. Go south from Archosaur to reach this place.
*Silverware: kill Argenweave Mantis, level 3x mobs, to get 5 quest items. Drop rate is about 5-10% (yes, it took us forever to collect all 5 items).
*Disciple: talk to NPC Hsu Hsian again to give the items.
*Rescue: kill boss Aegis Tower Disciple, 80k hp, lvl 150. The tower can't move. After the boss dies, NPC White Saintess appears in the remnants of the tower. Talk to him quickly before another tower spawns or you'll get stuck on the tower.

Saturday
*Sui Irin: talk to NPC Sui Irin in Allies Camp. Go northeast of Archosaur to reach this place.
*Lovesickness: collect 5 quest items (digging outside Allies Camp)
*Doctor: show the items to NPC Sui Irin
*The Medicine: go to NPC Foreign Monk in Angler's Village and get another quest item from the NPC.
*Save Chang: take the item to NPC Scholar Chang in Allies Camp.
*Reply to Sui Irin: talk to NPC Sui Irin again.
*Love Poet: talk to NPC Scholar Chang to complete the quest.

Sunday --> Sunday MQ is my favorite <3
*Steadiness: go to NPC Monument of Faith near Sanctuary (just next to a lake). Go southeast of Archosaur to reach this place.
*Disturber: kill 10 Pedalbiter Batwings just above the monument. They are level 150, but hit very low damage and easy to kill.
*The Flower: dig 5 flowers around the monument.
*The Notice: dig 1 quest item in front of the monument. Take turn digging with your partner.
*Sincere Memory: auto complete quest after the above quests are finished. You will see soft-pink cherry blossom leaves fall down on the screen and a rainbow appears on top of the lake. This place is so romantic! (which is why I love this quest)

Reward for all quests:
*Sincerity Pack (x1) = contains mirage celestones (97% chance), pets (3% chance)
*Sweet Memory (x2) = can be exchanged from Lover's Reward in Matchmaker Servant. Prizes including fashion and teleport skill to your partner (30 secs or 30 mins cooldown, don't remember). But good if you're getting stuck somewhere and your town teleport is on cooldown.
*Reflective Shard (x1) = 1 hour afk exp in Realm of Reflection
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: Daily Marriage Quest (MQ)   Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:55 pm

MQs must be keeping you busy. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Daily Marriage Quest (MQ)   Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Lol nah Razz
MQ is a very quick quest (doesn't take longer than 15 minutes really).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Marriage Quest (MQ)   Daily Marriage Quest (MQ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Marriage Quest (MQ)
Page 1 of 1