Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] Empty
PostSubject: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm

By frankieraye @ July 25, 2012 at 12:50am

For this week's sale, we're running with one of our least civilized packs, the Wildlife Pack, as well as other great items like our popular Survival Kits, Makeover Scrolls, and pigments! Also of note this week is the re-introduction of a useful chance pack -- Pan Gu's Gift. And finally, we're running a special promotion where you'll get some cool bonus items when you buy Wraith's Officer's Badge bundles!

Continue reading below for the whole scoop.

Going on sale this week:

Wildlife Pack (50% off)
Pan Gu's Gift (66% off)
Wraith Officer's Badge (20% off)
Bronze/Silver/Platinum Charms (50% off)
Tienkang Stone (50% off)
Tisha Stone (50% off)
Neophyte's Kit (50% off)
Explorer's Kit (33% off)
Scout's Kit (42% off)
Pathfinder's Kit (40% off)
Starter Kit (50% off)
Geographic Map (25% off)
Makeover Scroll (50% off)
Hot Colors Pack (50% off)
Random Pigment (50% off)

Pan Gu's Gift

What power is stored within? Pan Gu's Gift is a chance box with over 25 different possibilities including handy Mirage Celestones, glorious ground mounts, and marvelous high-level materials.

Wraith Officer's Badge (Available in quantities of 10, and 50)

These badges can be turned in at the Commander-in-Chief (521 626) for 25 Reputation. Raise your rep to gain access to special rank gear!

Special two day promotion from July 25th [1am PDT] until July 26th [3pm PDT]:

Purchasing Wraith Officer's Badge bundles during this time will earn you extra Heroic Chests!

You’ll receive 5x Heroic Chest for every 10x Wraith Officer's Badges, so for example:

• 10-Stack Wraith Officer's Badges = 5 Heroic Chests

• 50-Stack Wraith Officer's Badges = 25 Heroic Chests

Please note that only Wraith Officer's Badge bundles (not individual Badges) qualify for the promotion.

Heroic Chest

This chance box could contain one of many awesome items, from rare pets (Giant Bunny/Chimei Companion) to a special fashion set!

Full list of possible prizes:

Hyper EXP Stone
Chest of Coins
Mirage Celestone
Random Pigment
Valley Lemur Pet Egg
Chimei Companion Pet Egg
Giant Bunny Pet Egg
Wild Mane Mantle
Eye of the Jungle
Celebrity Fashion Box

Platinum Guardian Charm

Platinum Spirit Charm

Gold Guardian Charm

Gold Spirit Charm

Silver Guardian Charm

Silver Spirit Charm

Bronze Guardian Charm

Bronze Spirit Charm

Want to be able to tank, heal, or grind more efficiently? Charms are some of the most useful items that you will encounter in all of PWI! Each Charm has a "reservoir" of either HP or MP, and it draws from this reservoir to replenish your character's HP or MP bars. Guardian Charms replenish your HP bar to 100% anytime it falls below 50% (10 second cooldown). Spirit Charms replenish your MP bar to 100% anytime it falls below 75% (5 second cooldown)

Tienkang Stones

As you try to refine your gear to higher levels, the chances of failure increase. Tienkang Stones greatly increase the chance of a successful refine. They must be placed in the "Special Materials" box to be used.

Tisha Stones

Normally, failing a refine results in your gear reverting to its original unrefined state, that is, technically +0. Don't let this happen to your hard-won gear - instead use a Tisha Stone and rest assured that even in the worst-case scenario, your gear's refinement level will only fall one level instead of all of them. To use, place into the "Special Materials" box when refining.

Explorer's Pack

A full complement of items to aid any new adventurer. It contains:

- 1 Silver Guardian Charm

- 1 Silver Spirit Charm

- 2 Perfect Iron Hammers

- 5 Hyper EXP Stones

- 1 Inventory Extension Stone

- 1 Safe Extension Stone

Scout's Kit

A heavy pack on a cute Panda Cub containing provisions for any adventurer. It contains:

- Gold Guardian Charm

- Gold Spirit Charm

- 2 Perfect Iron Hammers

- 10 Hyper EXP Stones

- 2 Inventory Extension Stones

- 2 Safe Extension Stones

- 1 Bad Panda Cub (Mount)

Pathfinder's Kit

A kit so large, it's bursting at the seams. It contains:

- 1 Gold Guardian Charm

- 1 Gold Spirit Charm

- 2 Perfect Iron Hammers

- 10 Hyper EXP Stones

- 1 Geographic Map

- 4 Inventory Extension Stones

- 4 Safe Extension Stones

- 2 Cages

- 1 Bad Panda Cub (Mount)

- 1 Flyer Ticket (Choice of Shadowbreeze/Seraphic Mist/Hellfire Drake/Zuriel's Blade/Glazed Celestial)

Starter Kit

A kit created specifically for beginners. This item, once right-clicked, will give you a Super Inventory Stone (Inventory to the MAX), ground mount, Geographic Map, 5 Teleport Stones, a guardian and spirit charm, 10 Teleacoustics, and 5 Training Esotericas (boost your EXP gain temporarily)! All in all, a great deal.

Geographic Map

This item will open up every single teleportation point on the map, whether you've been there or not. Gives you incredible freedom instantly.

Makeover Scroll

This object allows you to completely change your appearance, just like you did back when you first created your character. Simply head over to the Cosmetic Master in any major city.

Hot Colors Pack

This item, when right-clicked, will turn into one unit of a specific pigment.

Random Pigment

This is a pack of 10 pigments that will help to dye your fashion a random color!

The sale on Wildlife Packs will run from 7/25/2012 @ 1am server until 8/22/2012 @ 1am server.

The sale on Pan Gu's Gift, Hot Colors Packs, and Random Pigments will run from 7/25/2012 @ 1am server until 8/8/2012 @ 1am server.

Everything else in this post will be on sale from 7/25/2012 @ 1am server until 8/1/2012 @ 1am server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 am

Fuuuu.. this sucks... I wait forever for the badge sale and I'm still on vacation!
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 am

If only you could log onto PWI in indo... just long enough to buy rep. It is only 20%, but we've been playing for nearly a year and this is only the second time I've seen a rep sale and it's the exact same price as last sale.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah but I can't.. The net is too slow here, far from the east coast server.. Even if I manage to d/l the game, I expect over 10k ping..

Also, there's a possibility that the badges gone again from boutique until possibly Sept 2nd when PWI has their anniv.. (to balance the economy)..

Also, sad part is I haven't bought any reps for my mystic.. I think she's still at 8.6k reps..
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Aww, that sucks. D:

I sure hope they don't take them out of the boutique, but I can understand why they would.
At least PWI tries to keep economy balanced some of the time, unlike Maple.

I got R6 on Cleric but then the Heroic Chest event ended and now I'm reluctant to buy more since I won't get the extra chests. xD

Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 am

Do you get r6 on Veno? and how about Manly?

There's always plan B which is using Acrobatic Top-Bot.. But that means I'm losing the -3% channeling from r4 equips -> Acrobatic Top...
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 pm

I think I'm gonna go with morai equips on Veno. I don't think Bran has any plan to get R6 or higher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside]   PWI – Packs, Kits, and more! [Heroic Chest Promotion inside] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1