Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deinoo

Deinoo

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train   Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

there are a lot great places to train your pokemons. i narrow it down to the top 5 places i would train.

No. 5- Twist Mountain. this mountain is a great training place.but this place only scores No.5 to me because of the lack pokemon. the 2 pokemon that will pop up most often is Boldore, and Gurdurr. those both gives a lot of exp but boldore's sturdy ability gets in the way of 1 shot KO. gurdurr, on the other hand is fairly easy to kill and gives a lot of exp. also, if you train in the winter, a cubchoo or a crygonal can come out. cubchoo is useless on the other hand, crygonal gives plenty of exp. Twist mountain doesn't appeal too me too much, but it is a great place to train grass, water, and fighting types....but mostly fighting.

No.4- Relic Castle. if you go deep in Relic Castle you may fine lack of pokemon, but at good lvl. if you are in deep enough, mabye 2 floors or so, you may run across some Krokorok at lvl 40 or so. so, as long as you keep finding some this palce will be great for grass and water type. it stays at no.4 because it doesn't have a healing area. so if you were to train here, bring lots of potions and revives

No.3-Route 10. this place is mostly jammed with a variety of pokemon. but what makes this place at no. 3 is Buffolant, amoonguss and throh. those 3 pokemon can be found on that route, and as long as you kill them, they give tons of exp. for example, my gothitelle lvl 41, went up to lvl 47 in a matter of minutes. but this place sticks at No. 3 because they mostly show up rufflet/vullaby, and foongus. also, buffolant has a high attack and a very good move, killing most of your pokemon easily unless 8 lvls higher or so. this place is probably a nice place to train psychic pokemon and somewhat of fighting pokemon

No.2- Route 7. this route and no. 1 route was a hard decision. but i decide this is no. 2. route 7 is one of the best place to train lvl 35-45. With zebstrika and Watchog giving tons of exp, this place is a good training method. not only that, but there is a healing center close by. if you train here, its best you go in the double grass, as the double grass has higher lvl pokemon then the single grass. this stuck at no.2 because of a very important reason. it sprang too much foongus.dearling and in the winter, cubchoo! those pokemon give you barely any exp, and they are so common! i like this place, but i rather go to no.1. this place is a good place to train any type of pokemon except water (a lot of thunder and grass type)

No.1- Route 9. This route was probably the best for me. it had 2nd evo of other pokemon, giving much more exp. pokemon located there are duosion/gothrita,pawnliard,garbador,liepard, etc. also, duosion/gothorita are the most common pokemon to arise here, so you earn more exp.this place is also near a town, so you can heal yuor pokemon pretty quickly. the only things that would bring you down would be a minccino, other than that this place is a very good place to train. the only types you dont wanna train here is psychic. other than that, every class is good here especially Bug types

that is my top 5 until next time. afro
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train   Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

I like to train at Village Bridge. ;o
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
Deinoo

Deinoo

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train   Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:08 pm

but thats not for lvl 30-60....
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train   Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm

I've never found any location better for experience than Giant Chasm + Repel + Audino. Level 50's can kill it themselves, while lower levels can Lucky Egg + Switch. It really depends on where someone is in the game I suppose; any location training against Audino 10 levels above your strongest will do.

I personally just go for Elite Four and the daily Lv65+ trainers - the EXP isn't as good as mentioned above but the money compensates it for me. I find that 3 Elite Four (after National Dex) generally will Lv20-60 anything with Exp. Share and give me ~P300,000 with Amulet Coin in 1-1.5 hours. That's also not counting the EXP the rest of the team gets fighting the Elite Four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train   Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White- top 5 best place to train
Page 1 of 1