Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

New Upcoming Skills: Descent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

New Upcoming Skills: Descent Empty
PostSubject: New Upcoming Skills: Descent   New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:34 am

Mostly for lvl 95+, some are lvl 80+

New skills:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15365691&postcount=208

Which Order to Join?
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1291871

Credit to Korren

Imo, the order and the "good" skills (or people considered good anyways for their classes) do not really match.. I'm just giving example of Cleric.. The blessing of the gods is the cleric skill that results in 0% exp loss after death is under the Order of Luminance.. If you choose to join this order, that means your gear choice that you can get is light armor, poles, axes (lol wtf?)

It seems to me the free skills (the skills highlighted in green in the second link) are crappy skills.. Note that the free skills are like this:

*Order of Corona: barb, BM, seeker (natural HA users, yet they give arcane armors as the gears choice, dagger and bow as weapon choice)
*Order of the Shroud: sin, archer (natural LA users, yet they give heavy armors as the gears choice, magic and soulsphere as weapon choice)
*Order of Luminance: wiz, cleric, veno, psy, mystic (natural AA users, yet they give light armors as the gears of choice, poles/axes/swords/blades as weapon choice)

So, my guess is that you can't really have all of them.. Choose either skills, armors, or weapons and join that order.. Most likely, people will based their choice on skills that they want since there are various armors and weapons endgame already..

For now, I choose Corona on Mystic since she has a nice skill there that increases party damage (buff lasts for 30 secs) plus Corona gives arcane armors as gear choice, so not too bad of the Order choice.. Not sure where the res buff would fit.. I honestly think that the party damage buff is invaluable and no other classes have that kind of buff.. So, would be a plus for Mystic..

Still unclear on which order to choose on Psy.. Imo, I like none of the psy's skills honestly.. Those skills only geared towards PvP purpose.. The new AoE move is stronger than Red Tide, but in all honesty, if it's based on soulforce, it's just another garbage for poor psy with basic soulforce (lol that's me)..

Until Descent actually comes, I can only speculate how skills work.. So, my choice will most likely change..
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Skills: Descent   New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 am

Nice duplicate thread.

Poast+1.
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Skills: Descent   New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm

It's not duplicate, it just amazingly has the same title and about half of the same content. But it's completely different!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Skills: Descent   New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh, I read that you can get all the skills... it just takes time. You can use mules to get some skills and trade the books, but other ones you have a do a daily quest for a month or so to get the book for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Skills: Descent   New Upcoming Skills: Descent EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Bah stupid internet got cut off when I post it, sooo...

*Didn't intentionally +1 my post count =)*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Upcoming Skills: Descent   New Upcoming Skills: Descent Empty

Back to top Go down

New Upcoming Skills: Descent
Page 1 of 1