Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
HP Minimum Needed  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
HP Minimum Needed  EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
HP Minimum Needed  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
HP Minimum Needed  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

HP Minimum Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:47 am

Not necessarily that this is true for all cases.. But to survive easier (yes, especially arcane mages) and not dying 3 times++ each level (lol like me).. I think it's a decent graph to follow..

Hell, the scale should be every 5 levels instead of 20.. Kinda hard to read for each level.. But it should be clear for every 20 levels (level 20, 40, 60, 80, 100)..

Graph is aim for whether you should shard citrine (hp) or defense shard.. I would personally take hp over defense because -cough- Jewelscalen and Eyes of Krimson Beyond have wiped us out by bringing our defense close to zero (no matter how much total defense you have).. Other bosses such as Bloodraged Cadaver (reduce wood defense to nearly zero) and Bolden Goldwing (reduce fire defense to nearly zero).. So for those bosses, defense/m defense is kind of useless.. Another point of view would be defense only protect a character for one type (physical defense or magical defense), while hp kinda balance out both.. Although hp is not always better (some bosses later on cast a debuff that reduces max hp as well), I think hp is still better choice overall..

Graph (HP-def vs level):
HP Minimum Needed  Edited10

For me though, the graph would fit more as HP minimum needed (with barb buff, if there's a barb in party) for each level to not gimp as an arcane mage (don't think melees and archers would have this problem, probably not even veno either).. I've seen the graph as HP versus level (kinda different, but that's how I see it)..

Good example would be at level 75 (which is around the level when people start FC, crabmeat and herb yuanxiao available to use as well), you need at least 3k hp (buffed) on any character to survive even 1 hit from boss.. Of course, skills like plume shell (cleric), aegis sphere/martyrdom (mystic's salvation) that takes damage to mp instead of hp would really reduce the 3k minimum number to even lower number (although this means lotsa mp burn rofl).. Defense buff like aura of golden bell (BM), vanguard spirit/magic shell (cleric) would also help reduce the minimum hp needed.. and Don't forget BB <3 from cleric would really help as well =)

Source: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=342691
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 am

Very nice!

Veno has about the same HP as other mages. Right now at Lv59 Veno has 1770 and Cleric has 1520 without buffs. I probably won't ever add physical defense shards... because HP is almost always better for mage types. I'm unsure about Manly, but I think more HP would benefit him also as he has tons of it... and tons more is always better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
cherebi

cherebi

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm

At level 1: Veno base hp = 60, base mp = 60
At level 1: Cleric, Mystic, Psychic, Wizard base hp = 50, base mp =70

Every points in Vit:
*Veno: 1 vit = 12 hp
*Cleric, Mystic, Psychic, Wizard: 1 vit = 10 hp

Every level up:
*Veno: 24 hp
*Cleric, Mystic, Psychic, Wizard: 20 hp

Veno's hp would make a difference on hitting 3k hp by level 75-80 unsharded versus any other arcane mages.. The disparity of hp gets bigger and bigger at higher levels..

Just a thought imo.. Not necessarily that Veno has easier time to survive compared to other arcanes since other arcanes have back up defensive/absorbing skills as well..

LoL I totally off-topic hehe.. But yeah, given same gears and stat build, Veno will always have more hp than any other arcanes Razz
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:58 pm

What's the minimum HP that casters need for end game instances?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
cherebi

cherebi

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:53 am

*4k HP unbuffed for all casters (for all BH 100)
*4.5k-5k hp unbuffed for Full Warsong (FWS) and Advanced Endless Universe (AEU)

Approximate boss hit (on my mystic and psy):

-BH 100 Seat of Torment (SoT), boss: Lord of Captivation
*6k damage under BB frontal melee AoE (short range). Note: stand on boss's butt/sides to avoid the damage. Possibly physical damage.
*1k range AoE damage not under BB. Seems to be magic attack.
==> Cleric: set up BB on boss's butt/sides to avoid melee attack
==> Veno: stand under BB on boss's butt/sides to avoid melee attack. Purge the boss's heal.

-BH 100 Abaddon (Aba), boss: Leaf Rain Dryad
*boss deals damage according to the damage absorb during two red buffs. Normally, it's very weak 1-2k damage under BB if squad knows what they are doing. Stupid squad = game over for LA and AA. Not sure if damage is physical or magic. Damage is always AoE for casters and you kinda can see the pink animation around the boss's body whenever he is about to launch his attack (which is always after the two red buffs gone). Watch out for MP drain (it's not so bad MP drain compared to other bosses, Peachblossom Ritualist and Cannonfist Orclord). Just keep MP at 75%+ if you worry about BB dropping.
==> Cleric: set up BB next to the boss
==> Veno: stand under BB and stop attacking when you see 2 red buffs on boss. Purge the boss's heal.

-BH 100 w2 and w3 (delta), boss: Skeleton Legion Marshal (w2) and Tigera Legion Marshal (w3)
*boss deals very weak damage (less than 1k under BB) for both bosses. BB isn't entirely needed for the boss, but up to you if you wanna BB anyways. This BH is all about the mobs instead of the bosses.
==> Cleric: BB all the time throughout instance. Prepare to bring tons of MP pots. w3 mobs knock BB down with freeze/seal skill, but you can always bring it back up.
==> Veno: AoE mobs to the heart. Amp the bosses as usual.

-BH 100 Warsong, boss: Snakefist Guardian (metal pav) and Cannonfist Orclord (fire pav) and the vile versions of both
*Snake deals more damage the longer you kill him. Boss spams AoE metal magic attack with frenzy buff like halved the time. Normally it deals 2-3k damage magic attack under BB for average squad when the boss dies. Vile version turns everyone on <20 meters range to frogs (disabling skills, but not auto attack). No AoE damage. The only way you get hit is if you are tanking or getting hit by short AoE stun. AoE stun is avoidable as long as you're not standing next to the tank.
*Cannon only deals physical melee attack to the one who has aggro. The only AoE attack he has is magic attack followed by huge MP drain. The damage isn't that huge (probably around 2k damage magic under BB). Vile version sparking at start. Vile has no AoE damage and only hit whoever has aggro at a time.
==> Cleric: BB is most likely dropped anyways at Cannon even when you are feeding MP food (unless you equip MP charm). When BB dropped, purify yourself then IH the tank. Don't be like 90% of the clerics who use Chroma when only 1 person getting the hit. Once you have enough sparks to bring BB back, bring it back. At Snake: Vile, if you see the tank is standing really close to you, say to him to move away a bit so you don't get the AoE stun. Stun knocks BB off. BB on all bosses.
==> Veno: DD and amp as usual. Purge the Cannon: Vile's spark.

-BH 100 Lunar, boss: Genesiac Blink, Hauntery Queen, Primal Fear and the vile versions of all 3
*Genesiac spawns minions that reduces earth magic defense and hit with earth attack. If you see no one is killing the minions, tell the casters (non-aps) to kill the minions for you so you don't get hit constantly. Vile version AoE purge, but no AoE attack. IH the tank and throw physical defense buff at him. Don't spam chroma, don't waste BB at Vile cause he's gonna knock you down every 10 seconds or so.
*Hauntery hits physical attack only. She has random aggro (not really random) to the person with the lowest HP in squad (pet counts) with physical attack, followed by bleed damage. The damage isn't significant and if you have a good barb/BM who can cancel the attack, it does cancel the random aggro thingy. Vile version does AoE poison and sometimes knock BB off. Just bring it back up whenever it's down.
*Primal normally hits physical attack to the tank (whoever has aggro at a time). At certain time, he can randomly AoE purge the entire squad and knock BB down. Use AoE physical defense buff once it happens. Just bring BB back up instantly. Vile version has fire DoT damage which isn't reduced with BB. The DoT can literally bring your hp down to 2 digits with a bare minimum of 4k hp (which is why I say 4k hp minimum unbuffed). Boss does seals twice and knock BB off. Bring BB back up after he casts seal twice.
==> Cleric: explained above
==> Veno: Purge Vile: Genesiac mdef and pdef buffs so he can die quickly. Amp every other bosses.

Once you get enough HP for FWS and AEU, I'll tell you more about those bosses.

Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Post some videos:

BH 100 Seat of Torment (played by Barb):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho4FPtuLx-4
**When you see the boss insta KO the mystic and the sin, that's when the boss hits for 6k damage. They are standing on boss's face instead of his butt.

BH 100 Abaddon (played by Veno):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ub26myXtaE
**Boss die rather fast. But you can see the 2 red buffs on boss, stop attacking when you see it.

BH 100 w2 and w3 (played by Sin):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zBGvchSonI
**See the Cleric just BB the whole time. Barb pull the mobs.

BH 100 Snake (played by Sin):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1AoFGGa0wU
(couldn't find any vid for Cannon cause people rarely do the boss besides for FWS)

BH 100 Lunar (played by Barb):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGaZ-HN2ws

~Credits to all who make the guides~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HP Minimum Needed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP Minimum Needed    HP Minimum Needed  Empty

Back to top Go down

HP Minimum Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Perfect World :: Guides-