Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?

Go down 
5 posters

Dark Knight
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap0%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Paladin
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap7%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Hero
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap7%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Shadower
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap29%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Night Lord
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap29%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Bowmaster
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap28%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 4 ]
Marksman
What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_lcap0%What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bishop
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire/Poison Archmage
 0% [ 0 ]
Ice/Lightning Archmage
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Obviously it's... SO hard to choose.

I think I would have to say Shadower, personally. Although I do love my Dark Knight, Bishop, Bowmaster, Night Lord, ...and Paladin, RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
2Star

2Star

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:40 pm

is this like original original (before bb?)

If so i would have to say NL
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Yeah, like right when we got 4th job. Pirates came out after 4th job right? Oh well, they suck. But don't tell RayRay. ;o
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Pirates came out 9 months after 4th job.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Forever archer <333

Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Thank you, David. =]
Back to top Go down
Imnotokz

Imnotokz

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Nolanbby

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Hard to choose exactly before big bang, NL's and BM's and DRK's were my favorite Shadowers were underpowered in my opinion. now I love Shadowers.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm

More like shads is OP..
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Shadowers were underpowered when 4th job first came out, which is when I'm basing this question on. ;o
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:55 am

I thought original as in "The first 4 classes: warrior, archer, magician, and thief".. You never specify that you want the best classes at the time before pirate comes out.. I just assume you want the best original classes as of nowadays (minus all the new classes).. If you going back to that time, the answer would definitely be different..

Imo, shadower was never good before pirate comes out.. I would say that for training purposes, bishop WAS the best class.. For bossing purposes, NL WAS the best class (going back to the time before pirate coming out)..

As of now, it's all about who has the godliest gears.. No matter what class it is, as long as they have tons of % whatever your primary AP stat is and tons of physical/magic attack, they gonna be the best..

Pay pay win is what online game do the best =)

Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Best doesn't need to mean good damage, it can mean good skills, playability, bossing, training... any, all, or none of these. It's a personal preference question.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Need to define best more >.>

Of course what everyone thinks is the best is their own classes ^^

Thats why I just vote for BM cause it's personal preference.. Although in reality, BM only excel in soloing RGS without taking damage at all (not even miss damage, unless the BM is stupid enough to get hit).. NL still takes damage from RGS (meteor attack that deals 8k dmg).. Melees obviously take damage..

Other than that, nothing interesting that BM do the "best" over other classes..

Oh and MM with max snipe included =)

**Note: This is back to RGS era before it was nerfed.. The fun gone when Nexon revamped..**
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:08 am

Berserk OHSHITI'MGONNADIE adrenaline rush FTW!
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 am

U still die 1 hit from RGS... How are u gonna rush RGS to me? Razz

Plus, I have 39578754756347 avoid, I should never get hit!
Back to top Go down
Reprievable

Reprievable

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm

I meant Berserk making me close to dying every 2 seconds was fun.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:01 am

Yush.. except nexon changed berserk to no fun anymore.. What's the fun to keep hp high to berserk instead of making Drk play with lower hp and more challenge that way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple?   What is the best original Adventurer class on Maple? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1