Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

How to stop people from asking for duels?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

How to stop people from asking for duels? Empty
PostSubject: How to stop people from asking for duels?   How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:27 pm

I don't know if duels = PvP in this game.. But, it gets annoying when well you know high levels (from the looks of it: glowy weapons, big mounts, and big genies that have different colors than the 4 original color of genies) challenge someone who wears Sirius Arcane Robe (level 30-).. Also, I thought PvP only starts from level 30 when you have the option to go into PK mode (white color name or red color if you kill alot of people) or remain in blue color (PvE mode)..

Maybe there's a way to block duel thingy from keep up from popping in my screen?
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: How to stop people from asking for duels?   How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Duels aren't PVP and you don't lose exp or items when you duel and die. But, yeah it's annoying and I don't know how to set it so you don't receive duels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: How to stop people from asking for duels?   How to stop people from asking for duels? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:27 pm

LoL ok.. But still though, if I wanna duels, I only duel with friends and/or guildies..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop people from asking for duels?   How to stop people from asking for duels? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop people from asking for duels?
Page 1 of 1