Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: 2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday!   2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Dear Maplers,

Due to the lengthy down time when we upgraded our servers , MapleStory was unavailable for a large amount of time. We understand that many Maplers lost out on stable play time during that period, so to make it up to you, please enjoy 2x EXP and Drop events this Saturday and Sunday!

-When-
Saturday, September 24, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern)
Sunday, September 25, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern)

Also, EXP Boosters are now on sale in the Cash Shop to help you make up for lost time!

EXP Booster (4 hours) (1) – 960 NX (reg. 1,200 NX)
EXP Booster (4 hours) (11) – 9,600 NX (reg. 12,000 NX)
EXP Booster (4 hours) (35) – 28,800 NX (reg. 36,000 NX)

Double-clicking an EXP Booster will give you an EXP Present Box - if you double-click a stack of EXP Boosters, you will receive as many EXP Present Boxes as the number of EXP Boosters there were in the stack. Double-clicking an EXP Present Box gives you a 1.5 EXP Ticket, which will cause your character to receive 150% EXP for four hours, no matter how you gain the EXP. This can stack with other EXP boosting effects. Each EXP Booster is consumed after it is double-clicked.

These items can be found in the New section under the Event tab.

Hope to see you in game soon, and happy Mapling!

-The MapleStory Team-
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
2Star

2Star

PostSubject: Re: 2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday!   2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 pm

mel are you training this weekend??? if you got a good party i might log on :O
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: 2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday!   2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm unsure, I have company over... My friend Adam, he's like my little brother. I met him on Diablo 2 about 8 years ago and we've been in contact ever since and he's finally coming to stay. So... probably not, but maybe, depends if he's playing SC2 or his new game Perfect World. If he's busy, I can play. =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
2Star

2Star

PostSubject: Re: 2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday!   2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:02 pm

thats cool i just found out i am going out this weekend, so i dont think ill have time to reinstall maple and play it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday!   2x EXP and Drop Events this Saturday and Sunday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1