Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! Empty
PostSubject: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! 091020_malaysia_01Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! VersionUP_MalaysiaMalaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! VersionUP_Malaysia
Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! 091020_malaysia_06Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! 091020_malaysia_07
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
ohnoitsvikcy

ohnoitsvikcy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:54 pm

whaa???? a new place? O_O asdf lol i feel like im missing out alot now ):
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Lol where is the speed for the helm? They all add jump?
The helm doesn't differ much from zhelm except the defense/m def is 30 pts lower ;o
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 am

Yeah, they nerfed them compared to what KMS got. Originally they were 18 stats, 160 weapon and magic defense, 25 accuracy and avoid, 5 jump on Targa and 10 speed on Scarlion. But then again, they don't have onyx apples and we do. I was thinking about it and I think I'd rather have the onyx apples than helms only 3 stats better than zhelm. ;o
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 pm

It could be that targa/scarlion hat will overpower zhelm lol (with the stat like in KMS). We still wanna zak of course..
Zhelm is better in someways that its lvl 50 not lvl 80 (more int at earlier level, more mp to wash, more mp for mages)..

Wep attk > str/dex/luk --> agreed
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 am

Yeah, apparently targa and scarlion were lv 70 in KMS... lv 80 here, but also the quest is lv 85, so unless you wanna pay extra or you have the nx to karma... it's kinda bleh. Wk close to 85... might as well get her to there and get her dex scarlion since her dex is capped low at 50 ._.
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 am

I havent done quests for targa/scarlion actually.. Looking for ppl to do quests together so I can go in and help killing.. (though I prolly do nib dmg anyways >.>)

Same my TB also have accuracy problem.. her dex is 48 and got like 94-95 acc w/o sniper pill/bubble on.. Still miss at slimy and jesters.. and definite miss on WR =(
What's your wk accuracy mel?
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:00 pm

90, 125 with zhelm <3
idk what you can do to increase that other than zhelm, making sure you have the most dex on your equips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!   Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms! Empty

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Theme Park - Targa and Scarlion Helms!
Page 1 of 1