Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Star Chart System
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 am by cherebi

» Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm by cherebi

» Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 pm by RoiRold

» Genie Build
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 am by cherebi

» I'm going to be honest with you...
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am by cherebi

» R9 Cost Estimation
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm by cherebi

» Moon Fairy and Night Shadow Sage/Demon Skills
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 pm by cherebi

» The strangeness of Absorb Soul
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am by cherebi

» Mystic Build
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am by cherebi

» MapleStory Thief Edition
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm by cherebi

Statistics
We have 168 registered users
The newest registered user is yalantalyb

Our users have posted a total of 5795 messages in 842 subjects

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cherebi

cherebi

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Yup, coming in Spring 2011 for US and Europe (September 2010 for Japan).. Aaaand don't get fooled by the name because apparently Pokemon Black host the White legendary (Reshiram, type: Dragon/Fire) and Pokemon White host the Black legendary (Zekrom, type: Dragon/Electric)... Again, so far that I can remember, there is no other pokemon from 1st-4th generation that have combination of dragon/fire and dragon/electric.. This is going to be interesting mmmm...

Pokemon Black/White introduce 5th generation Pokemon... The battle is going to be new.. More 3D effects on buildings, trees, roads, etc.. Starters are the usual (grass, fire, water type) with the usual ability (overgrow, blaze, torrent)... So far, there isn't any English name for the starters but Japanese name is Tsutaja (grass), Pokabu (fire), Mijumaru (water).. In my opinion though, they should be more creative in making the starters because Tsutaja looks like a grass type Cyndaquil, Pokabu looks like Raichu, and Mijumaru just a horrible degradation form of Piplup... LoL..

Also, there are 2 Pokemons (Zorua and Zoroark).. Seems like Zorua evolve to Zoroark.. I don't think this Pokemon can consider legendary because legendary pokemon do not evolve and they can't breed whatsoever (except for Manaphy).. Probably Zorua and Zoroark will be similar to Riolu and Lucario (which means that they're going to have their own exclusive movie)..

More of the 5th generation of Pokemon:
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Credit: serebii.net
Back to top Go down
DivineMyst
Admin
DivineMyst

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Myst

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Chris will be very interested. Ha, I should have him log onto maple to talk pokemon with you. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildmyst.tk / www.guildimagine.tk
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Pokemon. <3
Back to top Go down
cherebi

cherebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm

LoL.. I quit Pokemon since last year.. Didn't play much anymore.. But, I'll probably wanna get Pokemon Black or Pokemon White since it's new generation of Pokemon..

Me and my brother currently only have Pokemon Pearl and Emerald.. Mostly I just do Battle Tower in Pearl or Pokemon Contest.. In Emerald, I do Battle Frontier..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White
Page 1 of 1